Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Burrito Club!








































My coworker created a group and we are called The Burrito Club. The idea is to meet once a month at a different Mexican place and try their food...you don't necessarily have to try burritos. This month we met at Diablitos Cantina in Midtown. It opened about a month ago and sounded fun.













Likes: The decor was awesome! They had tin star lamps hanging from the ceiling, lots of bright murals, and lit candles everywhere. The patio was huge and looked like a great place to hang out come summer. My food was really tasty (I got the vegetarian tacos with mushrooms) and my margarita was mixed well. Not too much sweet and sour and lots of tequila! Just how I like it!













Dislike: my margarita was a little small and I feel like for the amount it was overpriced. The service wasn't the best either. I had to ask twice for a water and half the time there were no servers in sight...not a one! I just feel like he could have been a little more attentive.


























Overall I really liked the restaurant and I will definitely go back. It looks like it would be a great place for Cinco de Mayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment