Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's Sushi Time!



I love sushi so much! And lucky for me, I had a Groupon for the Drunken Fish. It was about to expire and Nathan and I haven't been able to have a "date" in awhile so we thought it would be perfect to use on Monday. Plus, Nathan had given me a Drunken Fish gift card for my birthday along with Nigel, (which one do I love more??? Well, it's a toss up. Kidding. Everyone knows I love sushi more.) So basically we could get a ton of food and it wouldn't cost us a penny besides tip. Perfect!



We went to the one on the Landing and had a fabulous time together. We ordered an appetizer that was delicious and two rolls each. We ate like kings! Nathan tried this one called the So Roll and the presentation was very unusual...it was in a martini glass. It was divine! I think I'll start ordering that one instead of the spicy calamari all the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment